Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Look Back at 2013

As the new year comes to a close, we want to take a look back at our inaugural year, 2013.  At first, it all started as a growing passion in January but quickly grew into more than just a hobby.  With the support of friends and family, we forged forward into the business of photography.   It all started with my "Top Model" being my wife (of course).  She was having as much fun as I was as we began this new venture.  So for that, my first thank you goes to her...not only my top model but my greatest supporter.  

The Start: 2013
























From the beginning of our venture, we had support of another close friend and his family.  They were and have been instrumental in the growth and development of our business.  For that, they too receive our great respect and appreciation.

Say hello to the Murrays! 






 
As our business grew and we were able to successfully market our new business and our capabilities.  What made it so marketable was that we are an on location photography business, not limited to a specific area.  This allow us to go to our customer wherever they would like to have their memory making moments recorded.  We've had the opportunity to do shoots in clients beautiful homes along picturesque golf courses and peaceful wooded environments as well as the serenity of a special room/corner space.  

Meet the Fox's







 

Meet the Vazquez Family







Meet the Watsons




 And finally, I introduce you to the Wiremans






Senior Picture Time
As time went on, opportunities for expansion in portrait photography also came knocking on our door.  Here are just a few shots for Senior High School Portraiture.  These are only a few of the shots of clients hoping to capture how they were in years gone by when they have the opportunity reminisce over the great moments they had during their senior year.   


















 "I Now Pronounce You..."

Finally, it was such a pleasure to take these shots of a young man and his fiance' during their special day. Although I enjoyed all the sessions this year, this one was the best...there are many reasons this one was the best but that I'll save for myself (don't you love mystery?).




















All in all, this was a great 1st year for our business.  I thank everyone that was a part of it.  Yes, everyone; from my wife to my clients...from my portrait printing partners to my camera equipment repair shop...and from my mentors both locally as well as abroad.  All of you have made this an excellent year for this business as well as for me on a personal level.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart...and I hope you have a prosperous new year as 2014 arrives upon each of us.

Charles W. Mahr, President
C. Wayne Mahr Photography

http://www.cwaynemahrphoto.com
http://www.facebook.com/cwaynemahrphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment